‘THE VILLAGE STORE’ COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES
Here at ‘The Village Store’, we are taking all precautions as outlined by government guidelines to prevent further spread of the covid-19 virus. We appreciate that visiting the restaurant for the most is a time to relax and indulge and we will still do our upmost to achieve this. Please bear in mind that these changes are necessary, and everyone must adhere to them. We Ask that you read them carefully so that you are prepared for the measures that are now in place.
CHANGES FOR THE VILLAGE STORE
- In line with government guidelines, all bookings with The Village Store must be limited to guests from a maximum of two household or support bubbles.
- Full address details for your party must be given at the point of booking your table, this is to facilitate the governments track and trace system if necessary.
- Customers cannot approach the bar at any point, service is limited to table service only.
- All payments must be made to your server at your table, payments cannot be made at the bar.
- All floor staff will ware face coverings at all times when approaching your table.
- We will ensure social distancing in line with government guidelines and have removed some tables to maximise the distance between our guests.
- We have installed hand sanitiser stations at the entrance and the entrance to the toilets. Please ensure you use at all times.
- Floor markings have been put in place to assist everyone in maintaining social distancing, please adhere to social distancing at all times.
- Cutlery and napkins will be delivered to your table by your server once you have placed your order for food.
- Menus, salt and pepper mills and all tables and chairs will be sanitised after every use.
- The Restaurant will be thoroughly sanitised after every service.
CHANGES FOR CUSTOMERS
- Please do not bring any unnecessary bags or coats with you, as we are unable to store them at this time.
- Do not book a table for more than two households or support bubbles, as gathering larger than this are not permitted at this time.
- Please do not arrive early for your booking as we have no waiting area available.
- You may be asked to wait outside even if you are on time for your booking so please be prepared for this.
- Please do not visit the restaurant if you or anyone you have been in contact with is displaying any COVID-19 symptoms, please inform the restaurant as soon as possible of any cancelation.
- You must adhere to social distancing guidelines at all times when you are within The Village Store.
- After using the bathrooms you must wash your hands for 20 seconds, inline with government guidelines.
- You must use the sanitiser stations that are provide throughout the building.
- Any raising of your voice or shouting is not permitted while in the restaurant.
We would like to thank you in advance for following government guidelines and intern helping us to once again welcome you in to our restaurant in a safe and controlled manner.
STAY ALERT – CONTROL THE VIRUS – SAVE LIVES